Withdrawals or refund
No refund or withdrawals will be made unless application for enrolment is not accepted.
If a candidate is ill and cannot take an exam as planned, the Trinity Hong Kong Music Centre must be informed as soon as possible. Applicant/Candidate can apply for a re-entry permit by providing a medical certificate current for the date of the exam and the appointment slip originally issued to the candidate.
The submission of original copies can be either by post or hand in to our office in person no later than 7 days right after the exam date.
Trinity Hong Kong Music Centre will forward the medical certificate and appointment form to Trinity College London, who will issue a re-entry permit for an exam at the same level in the same subject.
A re-entry permit can be used for an exam within 12 months of the original exam date upon payment of
50% of the entry fee current at the new date of entering. If a permit is used towards entry for an exam at a higher level, any difference in fee is also payable.
Notice will be made via email for picking up the permit at our office in 2 months after the end of exam session.
If you are not happy with the outcome of a results review or re-mark, you can appeal within 14 days of receiving the result. Regarding Appeals Procedure, please kindly refer to the follow link for further action:
Please note that for all appeals cases, the applicant / candidate should
- Complete the “Appeals form” AND
- Email a scan of your Examination Report form to
Please refer to following details when filling your Appeals Form:
Centre name: HONG KONG
Centre number: 286
Trinity Hong Kong Music Centre is not involving in this part.
General instructions for bad weather
Tropical cyclone warning signal No. 3 or Amber/Red rainstorm warning
- All examinations will be held as scheduled.
- If the Hong Kong Observatory announced the weather will deteriorate, Typhoon signal No. 8 / Black rainstorm warning is likely to be issued, candidates will be informed by Trinity Hong Kong Music Centre for any special arrangement in case.
Tropical cyclone warning signal No. 8 or above / Black rainstorm warning
- If the Hong Kong Observatory announced Tropical Cyclone Signal No. 8 or above / Black Rainstorm Warning is cancelled before 6:59am, examination will continue.
- If the Hong Kong Observatory announced Tropical Cyclone Signal No. 8 or above / Black Rainstorm Warning is cancelled after 7:00am or 7:00am, examinations which hold before 12:59pm or 12:59pm will cancel.
- If the Hong Kong Observatory announced Tropical Cyclone Signal No. 8 or above / Black Rainstorm Warning is cancelled before 10:59am or 10:59am, examinations which hold after 1:00pm or 1:00pm will continue.
- If the Hong Kong Observatory announced Tropical Cyclone Signal No. 8 or above / Black Rainstorm Warning is cancelled after 11:00am or 11:00am, all examinations will cancel.
- For those examinations in progress should be continued for the full time allotted. (Unless the Centre Supervisor considers the situation is dangerous or other reasons)
Rearrangements will be noticed to all candidates affected.
For more information and regulations, please visit: www.trinitycollege.com/resource/?id=4978