Entry Form & Exam Fees
|Trinity College London|
|Type of Examinations||Online Application*
(Not applicable to re-entry)
(For online application)
|Diploma in Music (Practical)||Apply Now||STAY TUNED||(中文/ENG)|
|Rock & Pop Exam||Apply Now||STAY TUNED||(中文/ENG)|
|Grade & Certificate Exam||Apply Now||STAY TUNED||(中文/ENG)|
|Written Exam||Apply Now||STAY TUNED||(中文/ENG)|
|Trinity Grade Exam Supplementary Form||Download|
|Rock & Pop Exam Supplementary Form||Download|
|2018 Examinations Fees||Diploma // Grade & Certificate // Rock & Pop|
* not applicable to candidates entering for using re-entry vouchers
**Caution: please read the following application guidance carefully. **
Registration in Person/by Post/by Point of Entry
Applicants may submit an entry form in person/by post or have the completed entry form handed in by a representative during the specified period. The following should also be submitted:
- A photocopy of the candidate’s valid and official Hong Kong Identity Card / Passport / Birth Certificate (for verification purposes only);
- A Cheque with correct exam fees
- Approval letter for own choice repertoire ( if applicable)
- Documents for prerequisites ( if applicable)
- A stamped ($1.7), self-addressed envelope (Size: 9″ x 4″ or 22cm x 10cm) for sending the demand note for payment of examination fees. (*applying through Point of Entry or by post only)
- Please read more enrolment information in the enrolment form
**Enrolment form from Trinity London College is NOT ACCEPTED by Trinity Hong Kong Music Centre.
**Please ensure that sufficient postage is paid to avoid unsuccessful delivery. The sender will bear any consequences arising from not paying sufficient postage.
Applicants are required to provide an image file of the following document:
Candidate’s Hong Kong Identity Card / Passport / Birth Certificate (for verification purposes only);
For entering Practical Examination FTCL Recital, the candidate’s LTCL Recital or above examination result / certificate must be provided (for verification purposes only);
For candidates who will perform pieces which not included in syllabus, approval letter from UK must be provided (for verification purposes only).
** Before entering into online application, please make sure that you have a PPS account with an 8-digit password as well as applicant’s mobile phone on hand (If you do not have a PPS account, please visit HERE for registration details), Examination fees must be settled on-line by PPS system only.
** Please write down your reference number after payment. It can be used for future enquiry.
** Please note: You can use a scanner or digital camera to produce the image file. Only JPEG, PDF, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIFF file will be accepted and all file size should not exceed 1MB, if the size is too large, please lower the resolution of the scanner or digital camera.