MUSIC PERFORMANCE DIPLOMAS SYLLABUS FROM 2019 IS NOW RELEASED! 📢📢
Please download the new syllabus at https://www.trinitycollege.com/qualifications/music/diplomas/performance, hard copy will be provided shortly.
The new syllabus features: 💫👀
1. Repertoire lists have been refreshed and extended with over 1200 pieces, providing candidates with a wider range of suggested programme content
2. Repertoire lists and other instrument-specific information can now be found online at https://www.trinitycollege.com/qualifications/music/diplomas/performance/repertoire, allowing them to be updated more frequently
3. Increased detail about how the diplomas are marked is contained in our updated assessment criteria
4. Assessment of stagecraft has been moved to the recital section, detailed programme notes are no longer required for ATCL and LTCL diplomas. There is now increased mark weighting (from 90 to 96) for performance, ensuring that candidates’ results fully reflect their performance standard.
5. A faster online programme approval submission process will come in 2019, allowing candidate receive timely feedback (from 6 weeks to 15 days) on their programme form our expert panel.
Besides, Trinity provides access digital resources https://resources.trinitycollege.com/performance-diplomas with support and advice on building a programme.
The new, ‘from 2019’, syllabus will be used from 1 August 2019 onwards.
Please note that there will be no overlap between syllabuses, so all exams from 1 August 2019 onwards will follow the ‘from 2019’ syllabus.
The enrollment details of 2020 has been released, please refer to http://www.trinitycollege.com.hk/en/enrollment/enrollment/for more details.
Should you have any question, please feel free to contact us on 2953-0822 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org